Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 8 Post 3: Casual Reasoning


There were a lot of things in this week’s reading that I found interesting. This includes all the different types of reasoning such as sign reasoning, reasoning by example, and the one that interested me the most casual reasoning. I think I was most attracted to causal reasoning because it’s the most basic. You don’t have to give a lot of in depth detail because it is based upon making it simple to understand. An example of causal reasoning would be, “ I need to find a dress for this weekend’s dinner dance. Therefore we should go shopping.” As you can see it is based on everyday life and it comes in and out of our daily conversations. After learning about this type of reasoning, it made me realize the little things when I talk to my mom or friends and how causal reasoning comes to be. Causal reasoning is one of the easy and simple reasoning’s to understand, but there are much more out there that can be made simple and fun to like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment