Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week 10 Post 2: What I Learned

There were so many things that I have learned from this class. To begin with I wasn’t taking this class seriously, but as the semester went on, I found that a lot of the things that we learned in class is beneficial to our every day lives. The skills that I have obtained from the class consist of learning how to communicate effectively with people in general.  This skill was most used when we had to do our group presentations. We needed to learn how to communicate with each other effectively such as, set up times to meet up to discuss with group projects, how to divide up the work and how we should write the paper itself. I also learned how to visually see how people communicate from our last group project, the group facilitation project. I was able to spot who the leader is and how the group interacted throughout the meeting. I feel that learning this technique has bettered my communication skills.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I liked your post. I liked how you were honest and said that you really didn't take this class seriously at first but then as the semester went on you started to. I also learned a lot in this class to. I didn't think I was going to learn so much because it was an online class but I was totally wrong, I learned so much. I liked how a lot of the things that we learned applied to our everyday lives. Before taking this class I never thought about some of the things that we learned. I like how you said that you learned how to communicate effectively with people. I also learned that to but didn't right it in my post. I think this class was very effective. thanks

    ReplyDelete