Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week 10 Post 1: Best, Least and Improved

My favorite part about the class is that I was able to do all the stuff online. This made it convenient for me to do it at the comfort of my own house. I also liked how the professor made it so easily to contact her and help me whenever I was in need. She is a quick responder and is willing to help to the full extent. My least favorite part about this class is that when we are to post up blogs, we have to wait a full 12 hours until we can post our new blog. I feel that it’s unnecessary and we should be able to post stuff regularly and whenever we feel like without the time constraint. I feel that this class is good the way it is. It is straight forward and easy to understand. To improve this class, I feel that if we just skipped the 12 hour limit would be more helpful and easier for students.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog on critiquing the class. I totally agree with your opinion on the convenience and comfort of having this class online. I feel that is a common pro of online classes. In addition, I do not know why I did not think of this right away, but I agree with the 12 hour posts and how we have to wait those 12 hours to post a blog to get full credit. I also feel it is unnecessary. I do not understand why there is a time constraint on our blogs. Overall, this was a good and educational class that was very useful in taking and translating to every day life.

    ReplyDelete